Call: 0123456789 | Email: info@example.com

Tag: Sammee-jo


first_imgUnai Emery has suggested that Arsenal’s summer spending spree is over, with Celtic defender Kieran Tierney seemingly no longer a top priority.The Gunners were tipped by many to take in a quiet window, with there a supposedly limited budget on offer in north London.Nicolas Pepe has, however, been acquired in a club record £72 million ($88m) transfer, while Dani Ceballos, Gabriel Martinelli and William Saliba have been snapped up on loan and permanent deals. Article continues below Editors’ Picks Emery out of jail – for now – as brilliant Pepe papers over Arsenal’s cracks What is Manchester United’s ownership situation and how would Kevin Glazer’s sale of shares affect the club? Ox-rated! Dream night in Genk for Liverpool ace after injury nightmare Messi a man for all Champions League seasons – but will this really be Barcelona’s? It could be that business is now over at Emirates Stadium.Celtic full-back Tierney has been pursued for some time, with £25m ($30m) put on the table at one stage, but no agreement has been reached.The same is true when it comes to a protracted saga involving Crystal Palace winger Wilfried Zaha, with the Ivory Coast international still on the books of a Premier League rival.With there time before the deadline passes, it could be that Arsenal decide to splash the cash again if the right player becomes available.For now, though, Emery appears to be happy with the squad he has pieced together.He told reporters after a 2-1 friendly defeat to Barcelona when quizzed on his recruitment plans: “It has not changed, our idea and our message.“Only if we can sign a player who really, really can improve our squad, then we are going to do that.“If not, then not.“We have good competitive players to achieve or try to achieve our target this season and we are going to be looking at something if we can sign someone, but with this idea.“Only, and only, if we can improve.”Emery has already moved to quieten talk of Arsenal making a potential loan swoop for Barcelona’s former Liverpool playmaker Philippe Coutinho.It had been suggested that the Brazil international would be sounded out in a bid to bring more creativity onto the Gunners’ books.Emery, though, insists such a move has never been discussed, telling Cadena Ser of those rumours: “We’ve never talked about Coutinho.“He’s a splendid player, but we haven’t talked about Coutinho at any time.”last_img read more


Rabat – Secretary General of the Popular Movement (MP) Mohand Laenser said that the offer made by appointed Head of Government Abdelilah Benkirane, is “acceptable in principle”.The offer made by Benkirane, based on the majority in force before the elections of 7 October 2016, “is acceptable in principle,” Laenser told MAP following consultations he held Wednesday in Rabat with Benkirane, adding that he will examine this proposal with the decision-making bodies of the party and the rest of allies.The MP Secretary General intends to begin discussions on the structure of the government over the next two days or early next week.The appointed Head of Government met, earlier in the day, with President of the National Rally of Independents (RNI), Aziz Akhannouch, as part of the ongoing consultations to form the government. Speaking to the press following his meeting, Akhannouch said that he would examine this offer with his partners: the Popular Movement (MP) and the Constitutional Union (UC), with a view to continuing these consultations “within the next two days”. read more


Rabat – Renault made the offer to Posco “in early 2017 as part of its strategy to diversify its sources of steel,” a source acquainted with the affair told the South Korean Yonhap news agency Thursday.In response to Renault’s offer, Posco said the two companies will postpone “formal discussions” on the matter. Posco is not currently planning to enter Morocco, “citing market conditions,” the source said.Morocco World News contacted Renault to verify whether it made the offer to the Korean steelmaker. “We cannot give you any comment on this subject. We are always under discussion with many suppliers for further potential business,” a Renault spokesperson told MWN today.Renault is the third biggest customer of Posco’s automotive steel, Yonhap’s source said.Renault is also one of the biggest clients of ArcelorMittal, a leading steelmaker in the world, which supplies the French carmaker with automotive steel.According to Yonhap, Maghreb Steel, the leading steel producer of flat steel in Morocco, asked POSCO in 2017 to “invest in Morocco’s maker of flat steel products and provide necessary technology.”Morocco World News contacted Maghreb Steel, but the company has not yet provided any information about the offer.Read also: DLM, National Steel Leader, to Help Energy Industries Optimize Their ConsumptionPosco could benefit from EU-Morocco free trade agreementPosco “could use Morocco as a gateway for exporting its steel products to Europe without tariffs as Morocco has a free trade agreement with the EU,” Yonhap’s source said.The move could save the Korean steelmaker from a 25 percent tariff the EU said it would impose on 23 categories of steel products if imports surpass “the average of imports” for the last 3 years, after the US imposed tariffs on steel and aluminum imports. The European Commission is expected to make a final decision on the tariffs in early 2019.Renault is one of the largest international companies in Morocco with two car manufacturing plants, in Tangier and Casablanca. With a total of 35,365 sold units during the first semester of 2017, Morocco was the top automotive African market in terms of sales for the French group.Read also: Morocco Best-Selling African Market for RenaultThe Moroccan Society of Automotive Construction (SOMACA) plant in Casablanca launched an extension project to the Renault plant in Casablanca in October. The extension project is set to double the plant’s production to 160,000 vehicles per year by 2022.“In 2018, over 400 000 Renault and Dacia vehicles will come out of our two plants. Groupe Renault counts more than 11 000 employees in the country and over 40 suppliers  and partners chose to follow us, creating 50 000 jobs locally,” according to Carlos Ghosn, Renault CEO and chairman.Japan has since arrested Ghosn for financial misconduct, and Renaut appointed COO Thierry Bollore as temporary CEO.The French car manufacturer achieved 65 percent of its goals to expand its ecosystem in Morocco in 2017, according to Minister of Industry Moulay Hafid Elalamy. read more